VSA Stocks and Commodities Trading
- Accelerate your learning with the VSA Stocks, Commodities & Options Mentorship Program
- Enable you to start trading these markets in harmony with the “Smart Money”
- The course consists of 2 x 90 minute sessions.
- 2 part structured mentorship course.
Accelerate your learning with the VSA Stocks, Commodities, Options & Binary Options Mentorship Program.
The course will enable you to begin trading using VSA within a 2 part structured mentorship course.
Join Trader & Author Gavin Holmes and trader and options Expert Nick Mastrandrea as they personally guides you through a series of the highest probability trade setups, using the VSA Sequential indicators for longer term position trading and using options for hedging your position. Nick Mastrandrea who published 2 powerful articles on the power of binary options.
This course is aimed at shorter time-frames using binary options and longer term position trading using stocks, options and Commodities. Nick Mastrandrea is the author of Market Tea Leaves. Market Tea Leaves is a daily newsletter dedicated to your trading success. Each day he discusses and teaches market correlation.
Further information on Market Tea Leaves can be viewed at www.markettealeaves.com Nick has over 20 years experience in trading and formerly held a NASD Series 7. Nick is a published writer and his work has appeared in Futures Magazine, TraderPlanet and others.
In 2 x 4 hour sessions, you will get 8 full hours dedicated to helping you become more effective as a trader looking for high probability trades both shorter term with binary options and longer term in the Stocks, Commodities and Options markets. The course will show you how you can use Volume Spread Analysis to identify the highest probability set ups and then use binary options – used by the “Smart Money” – to hedge positions in multiple markets.
This course will provide comprehensive instruction on how to follow “Smart Money” traders and investors.
- Learn the advantages to trading Options and Binary options – low collateral requirements, capped risk, opportunities to trade volatile markets within a regulated framework
- Learn to understand bullish and bearish volume in a trend using current stock chart examples on Kagi chart
- Learn high probability sequential long VSA sequential trade setups for Stocks, Commodities and Options
- earn high probability sequential short VSA sequential trade setups for Stocks, Commodities and Options
- Understand how to scan any international market using underlying strength and weakness
- Individual bar-by-bar analysis and overview of market structure
- See how to Trade False Breakouts
- Experience a consistently accurate approach to market forecasting
- Identify when Volume Spread Analysis says, “Don’t trade!”
- Identify trigger numbers based on unusually high volume bars from the past when low volume appears at the same price level in the future
- Discover how to properly construct a Wyckoff Trend Channel based on over-bought and over-sold areas
- Learn how to understand the inter-relationship between Commodities and Stocks
- Discover how to use a Chandelier Stop
- Understand the importance of market correlation and how to use options strategies to maximise trading opportunities
- Learn techniques on how to prepare for your trading day
- See how you can manage risk by hedging using options