Paul Minors – How To Become Virtual Consulting
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A $10-15,000/MONTH INCOME, FREE UP YOUR TIME, WORK FROM ANYWHERE & GET YOUR FIRST CLIENT IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS!
Introducing, the How to Become a “Virtual Consultant” program
You’re going to learn:
- How to find (and test) an idea. I’ll help you to choose which idea to focus on so you don’t waste time on the wrong things (like I did).
- You’ll learn how to market yourself and find clients. Including how to set up an automated system for generating leads (instead of sending out hundreds of “cold emails”).
- You’ll learn how to sign up clients worth $500-$5,000 by pricing your service correctly and sending out high-converting proposals.
- You’ll learn how to generate a sustainable $1-5k side-income working 15-20 hours per week and eventually scale closer to $10-15,000 per month.
- And finally, you’ll learn how to automate and streamline your business so you can increase your effective hourly rate and free up your time.
Over the course of this journey, I’ve learned to take a “low-volume, high-value” approach to working with clients:
- Finding the right idea is key! And it’s far better to specialise than trying to appeal to everyone. I only found success with consulting after I specialised in a specific skill that I already possessed. When you focus on specifics, you can position yourself as a specialist (remove the competition), charge higher prices and close deals faster. I’ll help you to find and test your ideas so you can focus on the skills and customers that are right for you!
- If you have an existing skill there’s probably someone who would be willing to pay to learn what you already know. Even if what you know is quite simple, don’t worry. I still remind myself that what’s simple for me is a challenge for others. I’ll reveal how to generate ideas and more importantly, how to test them so you can identify consulting opportunities.
- You DON’T need to have an email list or even a blog to make money online. Fact! Yes, having a blog is nice and email lists are essential for selling digital products, but aren’t “required” when you’re just trying to make a few thousand dollars per month from consulting. Remember, the goal is to replace your full-time income without having to spend years building an audience.
- Charging a “fixed-price” is better for you and more importantly, better for your clients (and better than charging by the hour, which isn’t scalable and produces lower quality results). Client’s don’t care about your time, they care about outcomes (not to mention, collecting payment after the work is done can be a real hassle).
- To sign up a consulting client, you DON’T need to spend a lot of time “nurturing” and “selling” to the prospect. The truth is that high-paying client’s value their time and want you to deliver results, fast! I’ll show you how to write highly appealing proposals and exactly how I’ve closed sales from $500 – $4,000 in as little as one Skype call and a few emails in just a few days.
When I started “virtual consulting” I earned over $1,400 in my first month and was confident enough to leave my full-time job after about 3-5 months.
Before I left my job, I worked about 60 hours per week between work and on the side-business. Since quitting in December 2016, I now work on average 20-25 hours per week (I know this because I track my time like a super-geek) and my consulting income has continued to grow even while traveling South East Asia with my wife. Don’t believe me, here are the actual sales from my Pipedrive account…
Introducing, How to become a “virtual consultant”
When you purchase, you’ll get access to the following via a download link. This is a “go at your own pace” program and once you download the resources, you’re free to view the lessons whenever you like:
19 Training Videos (& Evernote slides)
Videos are used to deliver the actual lessons. I use a combination of presentations and screencasts to show you behind the scenes and to help set up your “consulting system”. The training is divided into four modules; Foundation, Getting Clients, Closing the Sale and Optimise Your Time (refer to the “What are you going to learn?” section below for details). Each lesson comes in video (mov), audio (mp3) and Evernote notes. Total lesson time is 5 hours 57 minutes.
Sales Page Template
I’ll share the landing page layout and sales copy template I use to get prospects to book a call with me. You can quickly set this up this on your site by installing the OptimizePress page builder plugin and importing my template (or if you don’t want to use OptimizePress you can just use the sales copy and choose your own page builder).
Proposal Template (and Example)
I’ll share the actual proposal documents I use to outline my consulting options and pricing with clients. I’ll explain how to charge a fixed price (instead of selling your time), how to create the right pricing options and include high-value support and guarantees that clients are happy to agree to.
Asana “Project Roadmap”
This project will guide you through the main content, training videos and action steps you need to take to set up your consulting system and generate a side-income. Each task is a step to complete (e.g. “write proposal” or “watch XY video”) and will contain instructions on how to use templates, links to resources and other attachments.
Google Adwords Keyword Planner
We’ll explore how to use tools like Google Adwords to generate leads for your business. This keyword planner will help you to generate lists of specific keywords so you can target the right prospects with as little setup as possible. You don’t need to have any prior knowledge of Google Adwords. The keyword planner will take care of the advertising set up for you.
I’ll share the exact email templates I use when sending proposal to clients. I even include the TextExpander templates so you can send emails in a flash!
What do the lessons cover?
When you purchase, you’ll get access to the following lessons (and other resources) via a download link. This is a “go at your own pace” program and once you download the resources, you’re free to view the lessons whenever you like:
- 1.1 – The consulting process explained (13:49)
- 1.2 – Create your consulting goals (08:41)
- 1.3 – How to “make time” to work on your side-business (11:20)
- 1.4 – How to find and test your idea (22:26)
- 1.5 – Managing your prospects with Pipedrive (41:58)
- 2.1 – Setting up a 1-page website and copy writing (19:05)
- 2.2 – Creating a booking system (17:27)
- 2.3 – Marketing your service and getting discovered (17:20)
- 2.4 – Setting up Google Adwords and generating leads (20:42)
CLOSING THE SALE
- 3.1 – The initial call with your prospect (20:38)
- 3.2 – How to price your consulting service (17:24)
- 3.3 – Writing high-converting proposals (20:59)
- 3.4 – How to increase your service quality (12:58)
- 3.5 – Collecting payments from client’s (16:01)
OPTIMISE YOUR TIME
- 4.1 – How to manage client work (15:41)
- 4.2 – Using TextExpander to save time (25:36)
- 4.3 – Eliminate, simplify, automate and delegate (17:56)
- 4.4 – Automating your consulting system (28:18)
- 4.5 – Making the leap to full-time virtual consultant (9:04)