Kevin David – Amazon FBA Ninja Review 2020, Great Course?
Is the Amazon FBA Ninja all it’s ma
de out to be?
This painstakingly detailed review, just updated in October 2019, was written by a person who is actually successful in the Amazon FBA business model.
Why should you read my review?
- I am an actual Amazon FBA Seller having created and sold three different brands on Bezo’s platform.
- I have actually gone through Kevin’s course (as evidenced by the details below).
Since Kevin initially made the full course in the summer of 2017, how does the course compare to those made in 2020? Does the FBA Ninja stand the test of time? Should you invest in Kevin’s course or Tanner J Fox?
I will go over this course, both its pros and cons, explaining where I see it is still current and where it needs to be refreshed.
Additionally, can people still be successful using the FBA biz model this year? If so, how?
I’ve had my fair share of success with FBA, but NOTE: lead generation is still my main squeeze:
Near the end of the article, I’ll cover what makes FBA challenging, and how you can overcome those challenges.
- Amazon FBA Ninja – Kevin David – THATLifestyleNinja
- Introduction to Kevin David
- Who I Am
- Why I am writing this Review
- What can you expect to recieve from this course?
- Amazon FBA Ninja Course Breakdown
- Module 1: Laying the Foundation: Business Licensing and Initial Product Selection
- Module 2: Examining Product Codes, Selecting a Supplier and Ordering First Shipment
- Module 3: Registering Your Brand, Setting Your Regular Price and Formatting Your Listing
- Module 4: Launching Your Product: Using Giveaways and AMS
- Module 5: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews
- Module 6: Everything AMS and PPC
- Module 7: Instagram Influencer Marketing and FB Targeting Walkthrough
- Module 8: Hacks to Bulletproof Your Amazon FBA Business
- FBA Ninja on Reddit: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Final Thoughts:
- My “Unpopular” Advice:
- Is it a worthwhile course?
- A Better Online Option (IMO Lead Generation is Easier to Succeed than Amazon FBA)
- Why is local lead gen far superior than Amazon FBA?