Julie Solomon – The Influencer Academy
Here’s a scroll-stopping question for bloggers + entrepreneurs who put in CEO-amount of hours working on their business, but still get paid like an intern balancing a stack of papers in cute heels
What’s the biggest difference between the big bloggers and content creators who make a full-time living as an entrepreneur leveraging their smarts to build out e-courses, partnerships, and their own product lines that totally justify high-fiving herself…
… and feeling like you’re spinning your wheels just trying to keep up with content creation—wondering if you’ll ever get to the point when Nordstrom appreciates you as much as your bank account appreciates them?
- If you guessed knowing your way around the latest algorithm switch-up, you’d be wrong.
- If you guessed constantly creating newer, better content every single day of every single week, you’d be wrong.
- If you guessed the number of brand partnership contracts hanging out in your Gmail inbox, you’d still… be… wrong.
Listen—those things are important.
BUT, I’M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THEY’RE NOT THE WHOLE ENCHILADA.
And unless you’ve thought through how you’re building your brand off social media, your #ootd archive and loyal followers have an impact that only stretches as far as your engagement rate does.
So, if the world of social media isn’t sustainable forever, what’s your back-up plan to keep strategically growing a brand?
Let me know if this sounds familiar:
- You roll over and immediately move your hand until it hits—yep, right there: A hard, shiny glass screen. You tap open your go-to app and pause until the red pop-up displays a few vital metrics: Followers, check. Comments, check. Mentions, check.
- And thus begins the day—you’ll just add another shiny screen (mornin’, laptop!) and cup of coffee to the mix and quite literally work from sunup to sundown … alternating between Bravo and E! in the background + Postmates on the way while the hours tick later into the evening.
- Clicking through your Gmail on one display, thumbing through and answering follower comments on another.
- Some days it’s playing bumper cars in traffic to get to a photoshoot, most days its endless content creation. It’s a constant one-thing-after-another reactionary kind of day.
- Honestly, it usually feels like one step forward, and five steps back (Okay, let’s just be 2-glasses-of-frosé-al-fresco honest: lately it feels like no steps forward—just a dead end on some days).
Things haven’t quite worked out like you thought.
WHICH MAKES YOU THAT MUCH MORE AGITATED WHEN FAMILY AND FRIENDS DON’T SEE THIS AS A REAL BUSINESS.
Your love/hate addiction to scoping out fellow brands used to be a fun inspo sesh—but now, it’s a discouraging little reminder of just how much you have on your endless to-do list to turn this blog into a business.
And as new months tick off in your pretty planner, shifting your goals from “well, that month must have not been the right timing” to the next month, even you—the starry-eyed dreamer—are starting to doubt if you’ve really got the vision and clarity to make this thing work.
If you’re going to reach your full potential, cultivate deep trust with your followers, and grow a community that inspires others … instead of constantly feeling like the driver dropped you off on the plateau of brand growth and there’s no piece of the “KILLING the game pie” left over for you.
And that’s why I’m going to show you exactly how to finally shift things back to your favor.
BECAUSE ONCE YOU HAVE A TAILORED-TO-YOUR-GOALS-PLAN, YOU’LL ALSO HOLD THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM TO:
- Bounce ideas off of and ask questions to a like-minded group with a collective energy of ambition and creativity that for once you can relate to.
- Make a full-time living as an influencer, and leverage your skills to create e-courses, e-books, your own fashion collection and eco-friendly toddler sippy cup line or whatever your dreams are made of.
- Have an engaged community of women who go to your site to share tips and learn from one another, because instead of talking to everyone, you’re talking to YOUR people.
- Play to your strengths, so you know how to hone and use those well… and if it’s not in your zone of genius, you know exactly how to hire the right person, and can afford them too!
- Enjoy a constant stream of monthly income with which you can support yourself and your family (and yes, furbabes count as children).
I’m telling you, these things are TOTALLY within reach even if you have a follower count that isn’t quite flaunting the almighty “K” at the end of it yet.
… but they do depend on a strategic, step-by-step roadmap approach.
One that means a little tough love at times, because as fun as clicking through new arrivals on REVOLVE.com is…
The step-by-step, BRAND-BUILDING ONLINE PROGRAM showing you HOW TO DEFINE YOUR PURPOSE, CLARIFY YOUR STRATEGY, and grow a WORTHWHILE, PROFITABLE BUSINESS.
I’ve invested months of research and in-person time in the trenches with bloggers just like you:
- Entrepreneurs with anywhere from 150 to 150K followers, who still struggle to make this online thing their main source of income, no matter how many blogs they post, how many pitches they send out, or how much they max out the room for 30 hashtags per post that Zuckerberg and his team give us.
- Entrepreneurs who—even though they’ve invested in their brand before—have YET to see an online program that’s actually helped them cultivate a purpose-driven gameplan and path to their goals.
- Entrepreneurs who, despite starting at the SAME time *she* did, consistently sees other bloggers and brands who seem to be achieving momentum and growth… while they feel stagnant.
An easy-to-follow formula that gives you a crystal-clear blueprint for the way out of overwhelm and discouragement, so you can get confident with the guidance you need to tap into your brilliance as an influencer.
“Because of The Influencer Academy, I figured out how to set up my e-commerce website and already have two products in my online shop.”
“The Influencer Academy helped me get clear about my role as an entrepreneur. As a result of TIA, I’ve seen a 150% growth in my newsletter. Without TIA, I wouldn’t have a plan, consistency in my brand and content, and actual landing pages created generating new audiences each day. So grateful to see things paying off because of TIA!”
– JAZ ANDERSON
“The Influencer Academy has been fundamental to my business.”
“Since enrolling in TIA, I took my unique perspective as a woman of color in the influencer space and launched an e-course that helps women of color thrive and grow on Instagram. TIA helped me figure out exactly what service to create and sell to my ideal customer.
It also taught me how to figure out what my ideal customer wanted from me. For example, I found out that Instagram strategy was lacking for women of color, which is my core audience and who I serve best. I never would’ve had the courage to create this program for my audience had I not taken TIA.”
– MALORY HANK-JOHNSON
SO, THIS IS WHERE THE FUN STARTS
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE
You need an actual business strategy curated for someone in your niche. Strategy that builds your dreams when you feel like the algorithm’s not quite linking arms with you. THAT is sustainability, and that’s what we’re after with The Influencer Academy™.