Joe Caruso – Principles of Authentic Power
[6 CDs – 63 mp3s – 1 pdf]
At the root of Joe’s work is the understanding that despite the fact that we live in a high-tech world designed to organize and structure our lives down to the last detail, the world we live in is also out of control. Despite any illusions, we actually have no control over anything – except ourselves and the way we react to the events of our lives. Therein lies authentic power. Developing authentic power lies in the wisdom of making clear distinctions between what you can control, what you can merely influence, and what you need to simply accept. When we stop wasting energy trying to make the world and other people be the way we want them to be, we can tap into that energy and focus it on ways that will give us more peace, happiness, and personal satisfaction.
In The Principles of Authentic Power, you’ll learn:
- How to find power in every situation, even if you don’t have control over it.
- The Five Steps to Wisdom and how to make them work for you.
- The Four Rules of Engagement – how to make connections that count.
- Why we are the stories we tell ourselves we are.
- The power of context – how a shift in perception can alleviate any negativity.
- The greatest antidote to fear and how to use it.
- How possessing authentic power is linked to our willingness to let go.
- Choosing your battles wisely and recognizing the ones you were never meant to win.
- Control vs. influence in your primary and secondary worlds.
- Achieving true peace by letting go of 10 debilitating attitudes.
- Cherishing the chase as much as the trophy.
- How to leave a great legacy.
You will receive a digital download link of this product within 24-48 hours of placing your order, via your email.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us by email: [email protected]