James De Wet – Forex 360 Complete Course
You might have heard about James de Wet, he’s the one who is doing his live challenge: taking his live account from $1,800 to $50,000 in only 14 months. If you have a computer and an Internet connection, you can follow him in his weekly webinars, and see every single trade he takes, at the very moment he enters the market (and you are free to follow his advice, of course).
Anyway, going back to Forex 360 Course, it is carried along 7 weeks, packed with content (videos plus pdfs). James de Wet has made sure to include all his knowledge in this particular course, from many years of Forex trading experience.
In Forex 360 you will be learning the successful G7 System in detail, how to setup the charts, indicators, entrance signals, when to take profit, etc. Even when this is the main system, you will get two extra profitable trading systems: T24 end-of-day system (which takes about 5 minutes a day) and the 5120 System, developed by James de Wet himself. All the trading systems are explained in detail, with several sample trades and charts.
Even if you are a complete newbie, or if you have some trading experience, this course is probably going to help you improve your trading and reduce your mistakes. You will be learning things like:
- The main Candlestick patterns
- How to make use of Fibonacci retreatments for your profit
- Risk / reward ratio. What it is and how to benefit from it
- Scalping versus Swing Trading
- Top mistakes that every trader should avoid
- Why your mindset is more important than the system
- Where to place your stop loss and profit level
- How to benefit from compounding and leverage
- And much, much more
- Part 1: The G7 System. Trade exits.
- Part 2: No Brainer Candles, S&R Lines & Fibonacci
- Part 3: Various: Patterns and Candles
- Part 4: Tips / mistakes. Risk and compounding
- Part 5: T24 EOD System. 4 hour trading system
- Part 6: Checklists and measurement
- Part 7: Scalping and how to become a full time Forex trader
Additionally, you can join his live trading charter group and join him in his weekly webinars, in which James de Wet will trade his live account in front of all his charter group, and you will get the chance to ask him anything you want, plus you will get an explanation about why he enters the position, where and why he places the stop loss, where to take profit, etc. I can guarantee you that just by copying his trades (you will be able to see his screen all the time) you will make money, it is a no-brainer!