Dora Farkas, PhD – The Finish Your Thesis Program
What is possible for you?
We all started graduate school to build our confidence to work in a field we are passionate about.
As the years go on, however, life happens.
During these times, when life puts you to the test, you may wonder:
“Do I have what it takes to get my thesis done?”
When you rise to this challenge you will not only finish your thesis, but you will also discover that you have what it takes to do so much more than you ever imagined.
What else is possible for you once you have finished your thesis?
You have come to the right place to find out.
“When Will You Be Done With Your Thesis?”
I get it.
At the end of my fifth year in a PhD program the one question that everyone asked me was “When will you be done with your thesis already?”
I remember feeling really embarrassed and just talking about something else because I had no idea when I would graduate.
I was terrified of disappointing myself and my family if I had to drop out after sacrificing so much time and money in graduate school.
In my sixth year, a physical injury forced me to cut down down to just 1-2 hours of work a day.
I wasn’t sure whether I would ever be able to finish my thesis.
But I made a promise to myself, that if I found a way to finish my thesis, I would make it my mission to help other graduate students finish their thesis too.
I had to develop new time-management strategies while coping with my injury and, surprisingly, I became more productive than ever before.
By the end of my sixth year, I defended my thesis and I had three first author publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Unfortunately, I saw many of my peers drop out of their programs after sacrificing years of their lives in graduate school.
Worse, I found out that only 50% of doctoral students finish their Ph.D. thesis.
The other 50% drop out because they don’t have the training and support to get their thesis done and advance their careers.
It was time to create a system that would not only offer practical strategies to finish your thesis, but a life-changing experience to discover your true potential beyond graduate school.
That’s how “The Finish Your Thesis Program” was born.
You Can Get Your Thesis DONE Even If You Haven’t Made Progress in Months or Years…
The strategies in the Finish Your Thesis Program and our vibrant online community have already helped thousands of students to finish their thesis.
With the combination of step-by-step training and our confidential online community you can also:
- Gain confidence so you can rise up to the challenge of finishing your thesis,
- Increase your productivity without working more hours,
- Improve your energy and sustain your motivation,
- Get the guidance you need from your supervisors and committee,
- Speed up the writing process so you can get your thesis DONE.
EVERYTHING YOU GET WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR FINISH YOUR THESIS COMMUNITY :
- THE CORE “FINISH YOUR THESIS” PROGRAM, which includes all the communication, writing, time-management and productivity skills that have helped thousands of graduate students, just like you, from over 30 countries finish their Masters and Ph.D. thesis. After you join you will get access to the Core Program and Bonuses as long as you are in graduate school. See complete course curriculum below. (Value: $597)
- 6 STEP-BY-STEP IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING SESSIONS to help you create and action plan so you can start making progress on your thesis quickly.
- (Value: $497)
- MEMBERSHIP IN THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY where you will get access to fresh content, action challenges to motivate you, and daily support from our vibrant community to help you stay accountable and productive. (Value: Priceless)
- 4 BONUS MODULES : 1) Tips to Begin Your Job search While You Are Still in Graduate School, 2) Simple Strategies to Overcome Writer’s Block, 3) Latest Online Technology Tools to Boost Your Productivity and Stay Organized and 4) How to Prepare for your Committee Meetings and Thesis Defense. (Value: $297)
- TRACKING SHEETS FROM PRIVATE CLIENTS: You will get access to the time-management sheets used with private clients to help you structure your days, achieve results faster, plan your long-term goals, and advance their careers. (Value: $297)
*LIMITED TIME BONUS* 6 MONTH LIVE GROUP COACHING PROGRAM where you will have the opportunity to discuss your goals and challenges in a small group setting and get live feedback from Dora and other community members. (*Spots in group coaching are limited and we are filling the spots on a first come first served basis*) (Value: $597)
Total Value: over $2000
Your Tuition: $297
- Welcome Message from Dora
- Group Coaching Schedule
- Part 1: Why I Created This Program
- Part 2: My Unique System to Help You Finish Your Thesis
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 1-1 Video & Guide: How to Shift Your Mindset to Succeed in Graduate School
- Module 1-2 Video & Guide: 8 Common Myths That Make Your Life Unnecessarily Difficult
- Module 1-3 Video & Guide: Three Steps to Turn Any Goal Into Reality
- Bonus Guide: Tips To Begin Your Job Search In Graduate School
- Module 1: Implementation Training
- Module 2: Introduction
- Module 2-1 Video & Guide: The Top 5 Elements of a Thesis Proposal
- Module 2-2 Video & Guide: Develop an Action Plan Based on Long-term Goals
- Module 2-3 Video & Guide: Jump- Your Research by Planning Your Publications
- Resource: Worksheet for Long-term Planning: Your One-year Plan
- Module 2 Implementation Training
- Resource: Accountability Spreadsheets
- Module 3: Introduction
- Module 3-1 Video & Guide: How to Communicate Effectively with Your Supervisor
- Module 3-2 Video & Guide: How to Avoid the Biggest Communication Mistakes in Grad School
- Module 3-3 Video & Guide: How to Cope with Really Difficult Thesis Supervisors
- Bonus Guide: Frequently Asked Questions at Thesis Proposal and Thesis Defense Presentations
- Module 3: Implementation Training
- Module 4: Introduction
- Module 4-1 Video & Guide: Set up an Efficient Daily Schedule and Make Consistent Progress
- Module 4-2 Video & Guide: Develop a Sustainable Workflow
- Module 4-3 Video & Guide: 10 Strategies to Beat Procrastination and Get Your Work Done
- Bonus Guide: 12 Simple Strategies to Overcome Writer’s Block in Graduate School
- Bonus Guide: Online Tools To Boost Your Productivity and Stay Organized
- Module 4: Implementation Training
- Bonus Training: Overcome Writer’s Block and Finish Writing Your Thesis and Papers
- Module 5: Introduction
- Module 5-1 Video & Guide: 12 Strategies to Turn Stress Into Productive Energy
- Module 5-2 Video & Guide: Fuel Your Brain and Sharpen Your Focus Through Nutrition
- Module 5-3 Video & Guide: Prevent Injuries Related to Excessive Computer Use
- Module 5: Implementation Training
- Resource: Your Personalized “Finish Your Thesis” Plan
- Bonus Training to Fill Out Your Personalized Finish Your Thesis Plan
Get immediately download Dora Farkas, PhD – The Finish Your Thesis Program
- Get Up to Speed on Job Searching (August 2018)
- Coping with Difficult People and Coworkers (July 2018)
- Keeping Your Momentum During Thesis Writing and Research (Sept 7, 2018)
- How to Free Your Life From Overwhelm (Oct, 2018)
- Most Common Challenges in Grad School (June 1, 2018) – Recording
- 5 Steps to Amplify Your Energy & Finish Your Thesis (April, 2019)
- How to Stay Motivated During the Last 6 Months of Grad School (March 1, 2019)
- Kick Off 2019 with a Great and Finish Your Thesis (Jan 4, 2019)
- 5 Mistakes That Bring Writing to a Screeching Halt (Feb 1, 2019)
- 3 Steps to Reach a Goal That Seems Impossible (May 3, 2019)
Dora Farkas, Ph.D. is originally from Budapest, Hungary. She completed her Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering and her Ph.D. in Biological Engineering both from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
After completing her Ph.D. Dora was the recipient of the Ruth Kirschstein fellowship from the National Insitutes of Health. She continued her research as a principal investigator in several clinical trials at Tufts Medical School in Boston. Dora has numerous academic publications in the areas of liver toxicity, drug-drug interactions, and pharmacoketics.
Dora is the Founder of the Finish Your Thesis Academy and has trained thousands of PhD students and PhD level researchers worldwide since 2009 through online programs, private coaching and live events.