ES6 seems complicated, because there’s so much to take in, and there’s a lack of definitive resources. In fact, ES6 is very simple and easy to use! This series will fully demistify the process of using ES6!
We will cover many features of ES6 including:
This course will NOT cover some of ES6’s more difficult to understand or experimental elements. You will learn ONLY the most practical and simple ES6 skills. If you wish to learn about ES6 Modules, Generators or API Reflection, you may wish to seek out a more advanced course on ES6.
This course is packed with video tutorials and hands-on examples. You’ll want to be ready to code along at home to get the most from this course.
If you want to take your Web Development to the next level, and be SUPER-employable for the long-term, this is the course for you!
WHAT IS ESP
- An Introduction to This Course Preview (3:27)
- A Look at the ES6 Resources Available To You (5:05)
- What Is ES6: An Explanation (4:34)
Practical ES6 Skills Today
- Compiling ES6 on Your Workstation (6:38)
- ES6 Features: An Introduction (3:00)
- Classes & Inheritance (11:13)
- Template Strings (5:17)
- Destructuring (3:26)
- Default, Spread and Rest (3:40)
- Let and Const: The New Keywords (2:35)
An Overview of Advanced ES6 Features
- ES6 Advanced Features Overview (10:40)
- Course Summary (1:01)