ConversionXL – Jessica Best – Email Marketing
Start getting 20x returns from email marketing
Email is still the best converting medium for marketers. Learn how to build lists fast, what to send that works, and how to make your email marketing data-driven.
What if each email you sent earned you a 2000% return on investment?
Email marketing (yes, STILL) rocks the highest return on investment of any medium, garnering on average $28 for every $1 you invest.
That is, if you do it right. This course will teach you how.
In just 4 sessions, you’ll be able to…
- Optimize your email list growth to grow your revenue from email.
- Improve your email content to grow your return on email investment.
- Turn your email program into data-driven marketing machine that drives results.
- Avoid errors that email marketers often (still) make.
This course will help you grow your email marketing program to the next level
Do you know how much revenue you make per email subscriber? From driving engagement to fine tuning your list and timing, Jessica Best, self-proclaimed email marketing dweeb, will help you get your current strategy in the best shape it can be
- discover how to grow a large subscriber base fast,
- get the latest info in content and creative that works,
- learn how to make your email marketing totally data-driven.
So you can finally start earning that $20-to-$1 return on investment.
This course is right for you if…
- Create the strategy, content, or send schedule for your company’s email marketing campaigns
- Haven’t had any formal training in email marketing but still lead the charge for your company
- Have been doing email marketing for years but suspect you aren’t getting a $20+ return on investment
- Haven’t dipped much into email marketing
This course is probably not for you if…
- You’re already doing 10-point email journeys based on data from multiple sources/databases
- You want to scrape email addresses off the internet and send them every email you possibly can
Skills you should have before taking this course
- Basic marketing knowledge — academic or experience — isn’t required but will help, since we’ll apply many known principles of marketing to email marketing specifically
- This course will offer a “running start” for those new to the field, but each class will contain something that even a practitioner of email marketing can learn from!
About your instructor,
Jessica is a self admitted numbers nerd. She’s worked hard to lift ROI in customer- and data-driven marketing for brands like Dairy Queen, Spirit Airlines, Wingstop, Beauty Brands, Hostess, Water.org, Farmland Foods, Hallmark Baby, Banfield Pet Hospitals, SelectQuote, Boulevard Brewing Company, and more.
Jessica also spreads the good word of email marketing from the stage. Over the last 4 years, she’s led trainings and spoken in front of audiences from dozens to over 12,000 from Las Vegas to New York City to Vancouver to SXSW Interactive in Austin. In 2016, she joined the Barkley team as Director of Data-Driven Marketing, implementing the best practices she preaches for Barkley clients.
Your full course curriculum
Email marketing basics: The good, the bad, & the WOW
Email marketing can earn you 2000% return on marketing investment! If you’re doing it right, that is. In this class, Jess will give an overview of what makes email marketing successful and the rules of the road in email marketing in 2018.
Optimizing email marketing list growth
Now that you know how powerful email marketing is, you’ll want to invest in growing your list as big as you can. In this course, Jess shares tips for growing your email list the RIGHT way and avoiding common missteps.
Optimizing email marketing content
In this class, Jess will share some of the latest, effective content capabilities of email marketing from how to handle mobile readers to rich media that moves subscribers into action.
Optimizing email marketing with data
The real powerhouse of email is its ability to be customized to every single subscriber, prospect and customer on your list. In this class, Jess shares how to be setup for data-driven email success, and what types of data help move the needle. Plus, she’ll show you how to use your data to prove what campaigns are working.