Child Psychology Certificate – Elmira Strange
Child Psychology Certificate
Childhood development and behaviour, psychology theories of cognition, learning, and memorising, milestones and stages
Have you ever wondered why some children are active whereas others are shy? Why do they develop differently from one another? How do they develop their thinking and speaking skills? If Child psychology simply fascinates you, then you are in the right place.
In this course you will take 19 informative lectures which you can listen to at home and on the way to work.
In this course you will learn for example:
- How to teach the child to understand your body language
- How babies develop their emotions
- Why it is important to achieve developmental milestones for the child
- What the most important psychological theories are
- How to understand when the baby is not developing well enough
- what unconditional love truly is
- and so much more!
Are you interested in learning to understand children behaviour and their development? Would you like to help people through your knowledge and skills?
Then enrol now in our class!
Babies from Birth to One Year
- About the Course and your Tutor (2:11)
- The Importance of Bonding (7:47)
- The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr (6:09)
- The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies (6:57)
- The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’ (7:09)
Stages and Sequences of Social and Emotional Development
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Development (5:46)
- The Ages and Stages that Children go through (11:53)
- The Main theories in Developmental Psychology (7:17)t
- The Importance of Positive Role Models (7:29)
- The Barriers to Achieving the ‘Milestones’ (6:33)t
- The Importance of Unconditional Love (6:01)
Language and Linguistic Skills Development
- Forms of communication (4:42)
- What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication (4:36)
- The Active and the Passive Communication (5:39)
- The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills (5:04)
- The Importance of Body Language (5:44)
- The Importance of Cognitive Development (3:24)
- The Main Psychological Theories in Cognitive Development (6:45)
- The Appropriate Opportunities for Cognitive Development (4:11)
- The Unconscious Mind: Id, Ego and Superego. Psychoanalytical Theory (5:44)
- Thank You and Good Bye! (1:43)