Anna Runkle – Crappy Childhood Fairy – Dating and Relationships for People with Childhood PTSD
Dating & Relationships for People With Childhood PTSD
- •Learn the basics about Childhood PTSD, ACEs, and the brain dysregulation that can impact emotions, perceptions, and your chances of finding love.
- •Clarify what you really want in life and in a relationship, and the characteristics of your ideal partner.
- •Identify self-defeating behaviors that have hurt your relationships (and choice of partners) in the past.
- •Clear away obstacles to healthy relationships, including habits, attitudes, and existing relationships that hold you back.
- •Revolutionize your dating strategy with Anna’s “Structured Dating” program, which helps you get to know potential mates before forging an emotional bond: No more rushing in, or forging bonds with the wrong people.
- Self-paced program teaches you practical techniques that work. Videos are available long-term, so you can take your time and revisit videos you find helpful, any time
- 27 new videos — more than 3 hours of content
- 32-page workbook to help you end self-sabotage and chart a path toward a healthy, loving relationship
- Access to webinars, downloads, and opportunities to connect with the course community
- Money-back guarantee: Full refund within 72 hours of purchase if you’re not completely satisfied.
- Just $239 USD.(Not in the US? Initiate the purchase process to see the real-time conversion of price to your currency.)
Who Belongs In This Course?
- •Did you grow up with abuse, neglect, or exposure to parental violence, addiction or alcoholism?
- •Do you have a history of attraction to unavailable or inappropriate people?
- •Do you get triggered by intimacy, and worry old behaviors will sabotage good relationships?
- •Are you TOO good at fitting yourself to unacceptable people and situations?
- •Do you find it difficult to identfiy how you may be repeating negative patterns?
- •Do you stay in unhealthy relationships even when you know you should leave?
- •Do you long for a committed relatonship or marriage that’s free of drama and full of love and security?
What People Are Saying: