Alex Genadinik – Patents: understand if a patent is right for your business
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about patents to decide whether you should get one or not.
First you will learn the difference between a trademark, a patent and copyright. Many people tend to confuse those. Once you understand the difference between these legal tools to protect the intellectual property of your business, you will learn which kinds of inventions and businesses should have a patent, and which shouldn’t.
Still Wondering If The Course Is Right For You? There Is No Risk To Try
Every EDUfyre course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. So if you don’t get what you hoped out of the course, you can get a full refund. But I am sure you will love the course, so go ahead, sign up, and start learning about how to hire a great lawyer, starting today.
- How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
- Course and instructor introduction (4:40)
- Disclaimer this course covers United States law ONLY (0:39)
Should you get a patent to protect your inventions
- Difference between a patent trademark and copyright (4:09)
- Case study of when Alex was starting out as an entrepreneur (5:41)
- What kinds of things can you patent (1:42)
- Patents within your overall business strategy (2:39)
- Client case study with patents-1 (2:51)
- Client case study with patents-2 (2:38)
- Examples of how big companies use patents (4:29)
- I want to hear from you. Please post questions and start community discussions (1:58)