Alex Genadinik – Mobile app store optimization, marketing, SEO & monetization
LATEST: Course Updated February 2016
- Website that helps apps raise money
- Overview of raising money for an app
- Three great launch strategies for your app
- Reskinning apps: how to get downloads and make money
- How to compete for competitive app store search terms
- Improved audio/video quality for 90% of the course
* OVER 7,000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE
I am an independent mobile app entrepreneur just like you, and I created this course to teach you all my strategies to:
- Get 100,000s of downloads from mobile app store marketing
- Save money by doing your own ASO (search engine optimization SEO for Android and the Apple App store) better than most consultants you might consider hiring
- Create an app marketing strategy outside the app stores by getting press coverage and learning how to promote an app using social media and social sharing
- Make money with effective app store monetization techniques to help you maximize your app revenue with subscriptions, in-app purchases, publishing effective ads, selling affiliate products and other common monetization strategies used by successful mobile app businesses
- Help you create a successful mobile app business
Learn the strategies I used to get 500,000+ downloads for my apps, make money from them, and create a successful mobile app business.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours.
I love helping students who take my courses, and I look forward to helping you. If you have questions about whether this course is right for you, feel welcome to send me a message.
What Makes This Course Special
The course shows you how to make a real business out of your app. This is what sets this course apart from all other courses. I realize that you may be excited about your app idea, and rush to have it built as soon as possible. But as an app entrepreneur, you need to understand what it takes to make your app a real business that makes money.
This course teaches you about app business models, high level business strategies and app business planning. This is what makes this course special! This course will make you a strong business person, and a stronger app entrepreneur.
I am an independent developer (Problemio business apps) and I have gotten a cumulative 500,000+ downloads for my apps without spending any money on marketing. My app ranked #1 for the search “business” on Android for over a year, and many of my apps dominate their search rankings in app stores.
In this course I teach you the insights and secrets I learned while growing my own mobile app business. Everything I teach in this course is something I have done and tried myself.
How The Course Is Structured
The course is almost all video. It will take between 2 to 3 hours to complete. After you finish the course, you should be much stronger in overall mobile app business strategy, mobile app marketing and mobile app monetization.
The course is structured in 3 parts. The first part goes over some of the common mobile app fundamentals. If you are working on your first app, this is a must!
The second part of the course focuses on how to monetize your app. And the third part of the course gives you many effective strategies for how to promote your app to get a large number of downloads!
I also show you some of my favorite tools and outsourcing strategies that you can use for your own app development and growth.
Why You Should Take This Course Now
You might think that you will focus on the marketing and monetization strategies after your app is build and has launched. But that is a very costly mistake made by many first-time entrepreneurs.
This course will shed light on many parts of your business strategy, and allow you to choose a far more successful path for your app from the very beginning. That is why you should take this course before even writing the first line of code for your app.
Luckily, the course only takes between 2-3 hours to complete. So you can transform yourself and become a much stronger app entrepreneur in less than half a day. Take the curse today, and see for yourself.
Still Wondering If The Course Is Right For You?
I understand that before taking the course you might have doubts about whether it will actually help you.
I can assure you that I put all my knowledge into this course, and made it as insightful as I could for you. I also continue to look for interesting topics, and add new lectures to the course.
But don’t take my word for it. Every EDUfyre course has a 30-day money back guarantee. So give the course a try, and if you feel that you didn’t learn from it, or are unhappy with the course, just get your money back.
As one entrepreneur to another, I wish you much success and enjoyment in your business!
Course Introduction: Watch This First To Understand What You Get From The Course
- Course introduction & how to get the most out of the course Preview (2:35)
- How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
- Pro tip: how to quickly get through this course (1:55)
Mobile app fundamentals
- Examining a mobile app as a business Preview (6:25)
- Success patterns for mobile app businesses (8:41)
- Should you hire an agency or a developer to build your app (5:00)
- Discussion of mobile app platforms and different app stores (7:58)
Launching your app like a pro
- 3 winning ways to launch your app! (5:28)
- Release your app on iPhone or Android? Pros and cons to help you decidee (3:29)
How to make money (monetize) an app
- Free vs. paid & how much should you charge for your app (3:36)
- How to make money in your app (8:56)
- The “whale” monitization pattern (3:12)
- The strategy to make a lot of money with ads using smart ad mediation software (3:53)
ASO (App Store Optimization) introduction
- ASO section introduction (0:42)
- App store search and keyword research (9:42)
- How to make your app strong and competitive in app store search results (2:49)
- ASO for complex keywords (3:49)
New keyword research tool MobileAction.co with free features
- Josh Shaeffer and MobileAction.co intro – new keyword research and ASO tool (2:48)
- How to get started with MobileAction.co (1:45)
- Keyword research with MobileAction.co (3:37)
- App intelligence and recommended actions from MobileAction.co (2:39)
- App intelligence and recommended actions from MobileAction.co (2:56)
- ASO keyword suggestion tool from MobileAction (3:24)
: How to increase positive app store signals to boost your ASO
- Tips to keep people from uninstalling (6:25)
- How to increase session lengths and influence your ASO ranking (11:06)
- Ways to increase the number of good reviews to rank higher in ASO (6:29)
- How to promote and market your app outside of the app stores (6:29)
- Please take a second to add a review of this course or tell me how to improve it (3:26)
- How to get people to use the app regularly (8:56)
Additional ways to promote and market your app
- How to build in virality to your mobile app (2:36)
- Nifty YouTube growth hack for mobile apps (4:47)
- Growth hack to get a spike in downloads, make more revenue & get featured (6:59)
- Strategy to compete in the most competitive niches! (7:05)
- How to get more app downloads with your email signature (2:12)
NEW! Raising Money For Your App
- NEW! Thoughts on getting an investment from investors for apps (6:46)
NEW! how to create an IDEAL listing for your app
- How to get more app downloads with your email signature (4:32)
- How to write the mobile app description (5:03)
- How to write a great mobile app title (7:27)
- How to write the title/description to make people DESIRE the app! (6:47)
- Strategies to avoid bad reviews (7:55)
- Surprising ways to make your app icon beat your competition (3:28)
- More downloads by translating your app title/desc into additional languages (1:56)
If you decided to learn to code!
- NEW! NOV 2014: Tools and techniques to learn to code on your own in a few months (4:24)
Mobile app tools
- App analytics tools (7:42)
- App keyword tools & practical ways to do keyword research (5:49)
Miscellaneous: my personal thoughts and opinions
- Photo and social apps – thoughts (3:05)
- Reskinning apps: how to make money and get download (5:34)
- 6 ways to protect your intellectual property (3:13)
- My favorite podcast that covers mobile apps (1:44)
NEW! Miscellaneous marketing tips for extra app promotion
- NEW! How I outsource Preview (3:44)
- NEW! How to increase Facebook engagement with images when promoting apps there (4:01)
- Should you hire an agency or a developer to build your app (5:00)