Alex Genadinik – Business card marketing & business networking
Do you plan on doing business card marketing to promote your business? Or are you already trying to promote your business with business cards? Do you want to do it better, more professionally, and sell more products and build better business relationships?
If so, then this course is for you. In this course you will learn how to pitch your business in different situations and how to inspire sales, make people interested in you and your business, and how to have great conversations and exchanges with everyone you meet when you are doing your business networking.
You will also learn how to design your cards in a way that drives more sales, and gets people to engage with your business cards, follow up with you, and want to have more long-term business relationships with you.
Go ahead, sign up for this course, and let’s get you to have a much more professional and effective approach to your business card marketing that will result in more sales and more amazing business relationships which will bring you benefits for years to come.
- Course introduction and a WARM WELCOMETO THE COURSE (1:09)
- Instructor introduction (1:07)
- How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
- Please focus on starting and building long term business relationships (2:01)
How to pitch your business
- Body language for successful networking (6:34)
- Short pitch under seconds (8:25)
- AIDA (10:55)
- How to make people WANT to take your card and be fascinated with you (6:59)
- Longer sales pitch (8:28)
How to design your cards
- Practical example how to choose from ready made templates (5:11)
- Practical example get your business card professionally designed for just (2:21)
- Basic elements (8:06)
- Including a photo (1:01)
- Back of the card pros and cons (3:57)
- Sales funnels and tracking results (3:02)
- What not to add (3:14)
- How to get your first batch printed for free or at a very discounted rate (2:41)
- Pros and cons of a few practical examples (6:47)
- Best practices for what to do with cards you collect (5:09)
- Outdoor card dispenserholder (1:23)
- Your opinion matters to me. I want to make sure you love the course (2:18)